Saturday, May 14, 2011

Step Up - 2 Thumbs Up!


This is one of my much-loved videos - ever! It's an excerpt from the movie Step Up - a dance themed romance movie opened last August 11, 2006. The said movie was played by a rebellious hip-hop dancer Channing Tatum as Tyler Gage paired with a trainee ballerina Jenna Dewan as Nora Clark – who became couple in real life from 2009 to present. The film earned $21 million on its opening and $114 million worldwide.

I really like the movie, especially that I'm into music and I had stage acting experiences that makes me appreciate the movie so much - even until now. The final dance in was really done perfectly; you can see and feel that Tyler and Nora loved the dance and their emotions were overflowing. No wonder they became sweethearts, not just in the movie but in real life; they look good together and share the same passion - especially in dancing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment