Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sungha Jung best describes the phrase "Musically Gifted"

Sungha Jung, a 14-year-old Korean guitar genius to hit more than 100 million views on Youtube.



5 years ago, Jung Sung-ha's father - Jung Woo-chang introduced to him the basic chords in guitar. “I started to teach Sung-ha basic chords and accompaniment and found that he had a knack at playing ‘fingerstyle’ music,” Jung said. Since 2006, they have uploaded 240 videos and earned over 110 million views and still counting.

Personally, as a person who is a music lover and has backgrounds in music, I can say that he is indeed musically gifted. I consider a gift or talent if you do something effortlessly and joyfully and there are what I see and feel when I watched the videos of Sungha.


A lot may have skills, but a gift is totally different and chosen people has it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment