Thursday, June 16, 2011

Coco Juice - A Healthy Way to Quench Your Thirst

I have been avoiding soft drinks for quite a long time now; although I am able to drink on some occasions, but I try to make sure that I have a minimal intake. Instead, I drink coconut juice because it way healthier than any other drinks, plus you get to appreciate Mother Nature.

Before, coconut juice was quite difficult to find, but not nowadays; you can actually have them at the malls near you - what a convenience. Coco Fresco quenches my thirst in a very healthy way.

Here are some reason on why you should drink coco juice than any other drinks around:
1. Keeps the Body Hydrated - it contains all five of the same electrolytes that the body has including sodium, potassium, chloride, calcium and magnesium.
2. Aids in the Weight Loss Process - it has low calorie content.
3. Boosts the Immune System - it helps to strengthen the body's immune system against a variety of viruses and other diseases.
4. Improves Circulation - it aids in the cleaning of the digestive tract.
5. Treats Urinary Infections - it is effective in treating kidney and urethral stones; it breaks up kidney stones making them easier to push out.
6. Acts as a Source of B Vitamins - it has B vitamins provide energy to the body, decrease anxiety and depressive symptoms, help with muscle functions and increase the immune response.
7. Promotes Skin Health - it acts as a light moisturizer which also decreases excessive oil on the skin.

2 comments:

The SaucyKodz said...

Nice post Emm - I have always wanted to drink Coconut Juice and often see small coconuts at the local grocery store, however, I have no idea how to open them so as not to lose the juice. I have never seen the beverage you described above, cause if I did, I would definately buy one.
Thanks n have a great day
Lilly

Emm said...

Oh Lilly, we have lots here in the Phils., I wish I could share you some... cheers! have a great day too, see you around...

Post a Comment