Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Camiguin Island's Katibawasan Falls

For this week's Watery Wednesday meme, I'm featuring my brother; this picture was taken at Katibawasan falls at Camiguin Island in time for our annual Grand Family Reunion - which was held last weekend. After the reunion proper, the participants were toured around the Island's tourist spots.

So if you happen to visit Cagayan de Oro City or any place in Misamis Oriental, I highly recommend Camiguin to be part in your itinerary - it's just about ten kilometers off the northern coast of Misamis Oriental.

3 comments:

Kim, USA said...

Next year hopefully I would love to visit Camiguin. ^_^

cagayan de oro people said...

Most packages I surf online about traveling in Cagayan de Oro has an inclusion of itinerary to Camiguin. I think the place is really nice. Thanks for sharing. The Katibawasan Falls is really cool! Wish I could go there someday.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Such a relaxing view!

Watery Wednesday

Post a Comment