Thursday, April 21, 2011

Healthy Way to Start My Day

I am a cookies lover, and I always make sure that I have stocks of my favorite cookies. I usually eat Quaker Oats Oatmeal Cookies paired with fresh milk for breakfast. It’s a healthy way to start my day.

We all know that oats give us fiber for proper digestion. Not just that, eating oats regularly provides a wide range of important health benefits. Oats can drastically improve the quality of your life.

Here are some of the reasons to eat Oatmeal:
1. May help lower cholesterol and reduce the risk of heart disease.
2. Can help you control your weight.
3. May reduce the risk for type 2 diabetes.
4. May help reduce high blood pressure.
5. Contains a wide array of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
6. Source of protein, complex carbohydrates and iron.
7. May actually reduce the risk for certain cancers.
8. Quick, convenient and absolutely delicious.

0 comments:

Post a Comment