Thursday, March 24, 2011

I Zipped It; I Conquered My Fears!!


I conquered Asia’s longest dual zipline at Dahilayan Adventure Park, Manolo Fortich Bukidnon, last June 14, 2010. I experienced the extreme adrenaline with the following conditions: Weather - Cloudy; Temperature – 22 degrees Celsius and wind speed – 20 kph.

The Dahilayan Adventure was started with a long drive from my city to Bukidnon for more than 2 hours. The travel was worth it – the park was indeed something to look forward to, because there is so much in store for the visitors, and one is the zipline adventure. Zip Zone’s dual carrying cables – 840 meters long from one point to another; total length of cables is 2,460 meters.

After the tiring zips, dine at their very cosy picnic area (within the heart of the park) and enjoy the very nice views with pine trees and cold weather. Have fun taking pictures at their zoo area with life-size animal statues.

It was indeed an amazing adventure I won’t forget…

0 comments:

Post a Comment